Sunday, August 10, 2014

His Grace Abounding.

His grace abounding so that our hopes may remain secure.
His love and mercy slowly filling the cracks in my damaged soul.
Blanketing me with favor, and covering my every disgrace,
I am slowly learning what it means to seek His face.

How can His great love be enough to fill every part of me-
Even the empty spaces that no one could ever see?
I'll never know,
I'll never understand.
I simply choose to rest with assurance of His good and faithful plan.


"But sin didn't, and doesn't, have a chance in competition with the aggressive forgiveness we call grace. When it's sin versus grace, grace wins hands down. All sin can do is threaten us with death and that's the end of it. Grace, because God is putting everything together again through the Messiah, invites us into life-a life that goes on and on and on, a world without end."
Romans 5:20-21 (Message version) 

No comments:

Post a Comment