Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Learning Curves

I have learned to find beauty in the simplicity of everyday things,
I have learned to finally open my mind and spread my wings.
I have learned to laugh, even when I am unsure of the right words to say.
I have learned to prance around without care,
I have learned that it's okay to share.
I have learned to love and let my feelings fly free,
I have learned what it means to truly embrace glee.
I have learned to cry over other's lies,
I have learned to take a deep breath and have a slice of pie.
I have learned to relax,
I have learned that it's okay to not be exact.
I have learned to rejoice even when I feel I have no voice.
I have learned to embrace my faults even when it's hard,
I have learned that no one can ever become too marred.

This year has been wrapped in teachings, so much so that I constantly feel I'm reaping. And under the umbrella of grace, this year has helped me find His face.

No comments:

Post a Comment